Funimate for PC is a music video maker and video editor application that is fun and easy to install. With 15 video effects offered, that is what makes this cool app turn innovative and popular.
Surely this app is very useful for everyone who wants to form a meaningful moment in their life. Regardless of its benefit, one thing should be noted this video editor is less powerful for an advanced user.
But if you want to edit videos just for fun or if you want a video editor that is simple and easy to use, then the Funimate app is very suitable. No skills are required to use Funimate on Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 7, Vista, XP, or Mac as it is very simple to follow.
Features of Funimate on Your Personal Computer
The features available in Funimate for Windows and Mac users are more than 15 effects for video, also tracks for editing music as well. It is also supported by various music tracks with instant access to various galleries found on Mac or PC users.
You can also set the background for the video you’re editing. Besides being 100 percent free, it is also equipped with a professional slideshow maker so you can easily create an awesome slideshow and a more exciting video without an internet connection necessary.
Funimate for PC/Laptop – Download on Windows & Mac
There are two methods available for downloading and installing the Funimate app on your Computer. Either the first or second method, it should be noted that the Android emulator must be installed on the PC. Bluestacks is one of the Android emulators that you need. Then by using Bluestacks, the Funimate app can be installed easily.
Install App Using BlueStacks
- As a first step in the first method, download then install Bluestacks App Player on your PC.
- Once installed, open the Bluestacks app.
- Next, click the search button located on the first line of the Bluestack starting screen.
- Then type “Funimate” and then go to the manager of Google Play Search, then click and install.
- When you are finished installing, you will look Funimate app in all Bluestack apps, then click to open it.
- After that, just follow the on-screen instructions to learn about the app and use it properly.
The second method is downloading and installing Funimate on Windows and Mac by using the Funimate APK file.
- First, you just need to download Funimate APK, and once installed double-click on the downloaded file to open and install via Bluestacks.
- Once you’ve finished installing it, find Funimate in the all apps section, then tap on the icon to open it.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen for using it.
In addition to the above two methods, you can also try to use the latest Remix OS 2.0 or can also use AndyOS to run Funimate for PC Windows, and Mac. As an Android emulator for PC, it has been designed to make it easier for users. So, you can try it too.